At Rollins, we do things a little different than the typical insurance agency.
We know it’s not just about buying the cheapest insurance policy. It’s about developing a clear, effective long-term plan to control risks and prevent losses that can affect your company’s bottom line. And then implementing that plan with a clearly-defined timeline and regular reviews to ensure that strategies are implemented properly and goals are met consistently—now and in the future.
It all begins with our innovative, proprietary Rollins 360™ process to determine your current risk factors and develop a comprehensive solution tailored to your specific needs. This proactive, preventive approach to risk reduction is comprised of four stages:
- Conduct “fact-finding” sessions with your CEO, CFO, HR Director and other key personnel to determine what you are currently doing to manage risks in your business.
- Identify your company’s key “high risk” exposures across several critical business areas.
(such as supply chain vulnerability, reputational risk, excessive risk assumption from customer contracts, and exposure to natural disaster)
Analysis & Plan Design
- Use our proprietary risk assessment tools to develop a comprehensive risk profile that rates your current risk management strategies in critical business factors.
- Conduct a Coverage Audit and a Historical Claims Review.
- Develop a Risk Management Plan tailored to address your company’s enterprise risk profile.
- Develop a calendar to rollout the Risk Management Plan, with itemized start dates for each service.
- Transfer risk to the insurance companies.
- Appoint a team of experienced specialists to coordinate all aspects of your account
(risk management, claims processing, renewals, account management, etc.)
- Conduct Annual Account Reviews to determine past year’s performance.
- Identify areas where business operations may have changed
(such as the number of employees, product line additions or reductions, new sourcing arrangements, and new capital infusion and investment)
- Renew and/or revise current insurance and risk management strategies, as needed.
Let Rollins customize a risk management plan to help drive down your insurance costs.
Click here to get started.